Organic Camu Camu
About Camu Camu
Camu Camu, or myrciaria dubia, is a shrub found most often on the riverbanks of South American rainforests. Although more common in berry-form in native countries, Camu Camu powder is still extremely popular because of its extremely high Vitamin C content, providing tremendous support for the immune system. One teaspoon of camu camu powder consists of nearly 800% daily recommended value of Vitamin C; that’s up to 60 times more than an orange!
Health Properties of Camu Camu Powder
- Natural plant-based source of Also known as roughage or bulk, dietary fiber is the part of plant foods that our bodies find indigestible and nonabsorb... More
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Rich in Amino acids are the building blocks of all proteins, containing nitrogen, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen as a base structu... More, flavonoids & other Antioxidants are compounds that can inhibit or prevent the harmful effects of oxidation. When oxidation occurs in the bo... More
- Source of healthy minerals such as Potassium & Calcium
- May provide anti-inflammatory relief
Preserving Natural Properties
The fruit of the camu camu plant is selected for quality and undergoes washing, organic disinfection, cutting, drying, grinding, and sieving before being encapsulated so the natural biological properties are not affected.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one(1) or two(2) capsules daily before or with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
100% Pure Peruvian Goodness in Every Capsule