Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder
The Maca root, also known as the Peruvian Ginseng, is actually a member of the radish family, and grows in the high altitudes of the Andes Mountains in Peru. Because organic gelatinized Maca powder involves boiling the roots before turning them into a powder, it removes the starch which makes this product more easily digestible for some, allowing for easier absorption of its nutrients.
Health Properties of Gelatinized Maca Powder
- Natural plant-based protein & high in Also known as roughage or bulk, dietary fiber is the part of plant foods that our bodies find indigestible and nonabsorb... More
- Rich with various phytonutrients, Antioxidants are compounds that can inhibit or prevent the harmful effects of oxidation. When oxidation occurs in the bo... More, Dietary fat is an important part of balanced nutrition, providing the body with a storable source of energy more efficie... More, Amino acids are the building blocks of all proteins, containing nitrogen, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen as a base structu... More, & alkaloids
- Source of healthy vitamins & minerals such as: Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, & Potassium
- Contains flavonoids
- May help increase fertility, libido, & hormone balance
Add Gelatinized Maca Powder To
- Smoothies and drinks
- Baking mixes and other desserts
- Yogurts, cereals, and fruits
- Energy bars
1 Serving of Gelatinized Maca Powder Provides
1g Also known as roughage or bulk, dietary fiber is the part of plant foods that our bodies find indigestible and nonabsorb... More
.06mg Vitamin B6
All Organic Maca from Peru
NaturalVim is all about supplying you with healthy, organic products from Peru.
Check out this video to learn more about the origin of our Maca roots.
Join Our Mailing ListSubscribe for special offers, new product announcements, recipes, blog updates, and more!
Try All of Our NaturalVim Basics
Single-Ingredient Powders & Dietary Supplement Capsules